Friday 26 August 2011

Ten Things I Hate About the Sims Social on Facebook




The Sims Social on Facebook is known to almost everyone, whether you play it or not. As long as you own a Facebook account, there's definitely no running away from seeing posts about the game. If you do play the game, you will realize....... there are quite a number of things to hate about the game.


1.) Technical issues.
This is general, I think, nobody would love stupid technical errors about every few hours and that you have to wait. You will hate waiting because your friends from some other countries are playing and you're stalking them on Facebook activities feeling realllly pissed off...



See, 2 minutes ago.. yippee.. lemme click mine!

Wow, what a "surprise" to see this message >:(

2.) Bathing with a swimsuit
Yes, when you click "hygiene", sometimes your sims will go to the sink or to bath. When your sims changes his/her clothes, he/she changes into swimsuit to go into the bath.... I'd really just prefer the mosaics that the put on the sims whenever they go to toilet.. that way, it's more realistic, isn't it? :) I don't have any pictures for this.. because.. guess what? Go back to reason number 1.

3.) Energy Bar
Look at your energy bar. It's almost always maximized at one point, doesn't it? As your level gains, more experience is needed in order to level up, but look at your sad energy bar, it's always 15!!! At least so far for me it's still 15 since level.. 5?

4.) Items in the shop
There are SO little items in the shop. I know, I know, it's a new game on Facebook but the most attractive point of playing the sims is to make your house unique! Not to mention there's no swimming pool!!! I want the SWIMMING POOL~! >:( 

5.) No genie
Yes, it's called the Sims Social, but it's a combination of all versions to be played on Facebook isn't it? I want the genie from Makin' Magic, so that he can cause my bill to be higher or simply just cast fire in my kitchen. 


Don't you just miss this moment? Come on, don't lie :(

6.) No death
As much as I hate to sound like a sadist, no one dies in this game :(. I miss the ghost walking through my house... making everyone in the family to be scared. Hah, that's socializing too you know. At least you get to attend a funeral :) Not to forget about the cemetary!


Won't you want to kill your friend and look at the grim reaper pulling her away? :)

7.) You don't have a job.
No job for you, boohoo. I still remember those days when I'm so happy everytime I got a promotion back from work, hah. That's fun you know.. especially when you have to work your butt off to get that promotion. The pissed off part normally comes from not enough friends in order to be promoted.. but guess I can't enjoy that with Sims Social........ pift.

8.) You can't have kids or babies.
It's decided for me that they hate kids. Really, in customization of characters, do you see any options of turning into a kid? Not for me :/ I don't see an option of that. You can't have babies with your partner too. How sad, right? You can't watch your baby grow up to be a kid and etc. How I miss those days of naming the baby.. and being annoyed by the cries of the baby.. wondering how he/she would grow up to be like.. meh.


See, babies. You can't have babies now, you can't sing to your babies, you can't feed them or even neglect them. Sigh.

9.) No thief in the game.
I want that alarm to ring.. and dial 911. Watch that stupid thief steal my stuff and get caught. It's quite a pleasure at times........ and I mean it, AT TIMES :)


A thief getting caught by the police.


10.) No cheats in the game.
If you do use money cheat in the older version of sims, "klapaucius" and "rosebud" must already been a word that you're sick of, since you have to copy and paste non stop in order to get tonnes and tonnes of money to decorate your house.

 Byebye cheats, Sims Social doesn't like you.



I can actually name more than 10 reasons to hate, but I chose these few.. for now. 



10 reasons to get Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

http://www.churpchurp.com/Jo3yZ/share/samsung-galaxy-tab

No comments:

Post a Comment